How large is Rs 1,000 crores? Here’s a picture.
Two years ago, when exploring the wealth of candidates, we put together a few visuals to show how large a bundle Rs 1 lakh would form, all the way up to Rs 10,000 crores — in denominations of Rs 1,000.
Post the demonetisation of these notes, we were amused to find that the top searches that led to our blog were:
- volume of 100 crore rupees
- indian money 1000 bundles
- what is the size of an 1000 thousand crores
- height of a bundle of 1000 rs notes
- weight of 1 crores in 100 rupees
- one 1000 rupees weight
For those looking for the answer: the notes don’t take much space, but they’re quite heavy.