We are offering Data Visualisation course at IIIT Hyderabad and JNTU Hyderabad as part of the Master of Science in Information Technology (MSIT) outreach programme. This programme is offered by a consortium of universities in collaboration with Carnegie Mellon with the support of State government of Andhra Pradesh.
Through this partnership, Gramener is collaborating to create course content, design curriculum as per industry standards and also have joint partnership to execute projects on predictive analytics and data visualisation.
The course has 5 modules:
- Handling big data
- How to scrape data from external sources
- How to parse and transform it into a format you need
- Predictive analytics
- Drawing graphs using SVG
- Tools to manipulate SVG
- Programmatically creating graphs using templates
- Using data to drive the templates
- Using libraries to create visualisations
The course is also available online to those who are interested. You may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to access the content, exercises and videos.